Saturday, April 14, 2012

Update about my skin care routine

Hi my loves!!!

I have been using my Clarisonic Mia 2 twice a day since I purchased it.  (When you first buy it, you need to charge it for 24 hours before first use)  It takes off ALL of my makeup.  Even the stubborn full coverage foundation.  I was using it with the cleanser that came with it when I bought it but I have been hearing so much about the Simple Skincare line that I had to try it.  

I have been using the Moisturizing Facial Wash morning and night.


I have very dry skin and this has dramatically helped.  I also use the 
Smoothing Facial Scrub twice a week at night before bed.
As a daily moisturizer, I have been using their Hydrating Light Moisturizer.

If you would like to see all of the products that they have, click here.

Just remember, beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin.

Hydrated skin and happiness, your Erin :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment