Every season brings a different look to the runways. Makeup goes deeper and is set off with either a darker red or berry lipstick look or beautiful deep neutral lips that work perfectly with darker eyeshadows. Here's tip trends that work:
- Smokey eye makeup set off with a deep neutral lipstick.
- Eyeshadow placed above & below the eyes & slightly smudged.
- Brown eyeshadow for a just one color look.
- Red or berry lipstick topped w/ some gloss.
- Natural look w/ a berry lipstain and flushed cheeks.
- Matte foundation w/ an added shimmer.
- Evening looks that have added depth to the eyes & shine to the lips.
Makeup TipsThink of this as time for sensational skin w/ color as an enhancement. Always start w/ your complexion: skin treatments & face primer.
1. Smokey eyes. Everyone can wear a smokey eye. You can use grey or brown eyeshadows to start. Line your eyes w/ a deeper color or a burgundy eyeliner w/ it for an evening look.
This easy eyeliner method will teach you how to put on eyeliner that always looks great. Here’s how:2. Not sure about eyeliner??? Well just jump in!! Stat w/ a dry powder & a flat brush - then try liquid liner.
* Take your eyeliner brush and swish the tip back and forth into a little of the brown eyeshadow. Tap on a paper towel. (Never blow shadow off a brush.)
* Rest your elbow on a table to steady your hand.
* Take your other hand and place your finger at the outer edge of your eye between your upper eyelid and eyebrow. Apply slight upward pressure.
* Place your brush next to your lashes. Begin making a series of small dashes from the outer eye area towards the center. This is what you will be doing:
What will actually happen is that the dashes will run together
in one continuous line. Now...Just line your lower lashes the same
way. If you need to you can fill in the line by doing it again.
3. Red lips!! :) There is a red lipstick for everyone. You just need to know how to apply. You can always apply a sheer layer by placing a lip balm or gloss over it.
4. Natural looks are easy w/ a little foundation and a lipstain. If you are using mineral makeup, it is all in the brush and blending. Apply a primer to smooth imperfections, then use your mineral foundation. Lipstains can be used w/ just one coat or darken the color w/ additional coats. Add a shimmer powder to your cheekbones for a radiant look.
5. In the evening it's all about soft lighting which means intense color. Take time to add colors w/ higher pigment. Define the intensity to your outer eyelid crease. Add eyeliner & eyelashes. Then apply lipstick & gloss for the perfect pout. Translucent powder will capture the light & reflect it back making it look like you have a smooth complexion.
Have fun creating a beautiful fall look.