Lets start w/ foundation:
* Don't wear the same foundation w/ a summer tan as you would in the winter
* Use your fingertips or sponge to apply. The heat from your fingers gives you a smoother application
* Always put foundation on your eyelids but make sure you do it last
* Check your neck to avoid a severe line
* If you are using liquid foundation, make sure you shake the bottle before each use
* Make sure to always use a primer first
* Begin w/ the under-eye area by lightly dabbing the concealer along the darkest area in a crescent shape
* Take your finger & lightly blend. Do not pull or rub
* Apply a light foundation
* Now apply blush and powder
* Smile to see the apples of your cheeks. Using your blush brush, apple in a circular motion to rounded cheeks. Blend up & outward toward temples until no hard lines are left
* Dip trick - sprinkle loose powder onto a clean tissue or a mirror rather than dipping directly into the container
* Sponge - for thickest coverage
* Clean - make sure to clean your brushes after each use w/ cleaner & w/ baby shampoo once a week
* Makin it last - keep it out of the bathroom. Moisture & humidity will lead to clumping
* Oily - blot midday w/ a tissue before applying more powder
* Easy - use powder w/out foundation for just a little coverage
How to wash brushes????
Here is how I keep my brushes clean & lasting a long time..
* Each time I use a brush I clean it w/ brush cleaner
* Once a week I take a little bit of baby shampoo in the palm of my hand w/ a little water & swirl the brush in my palm until they are clean. Make sure that you rinse them well, then gently squeeze the water from the brush & let them air-dry. Make sure not to get the wood wet. Don't soak them. Too much water can loosen the bristles & ruin them.
Stay tuned for tips & tricks for your eyes.